The live animal business, especially the investment portion of it, has deep foundations in trust. You have to be able to trust the people from whom you are making a purchase. The genetics of an animal, its health, how it feeds, its temperament, etc. are all things that are often communicated on the phone, in advertisements, via email and on-line. Many times the animal you are buying is paid for before you ever see it in person. That’s a risky prospect for many people. It becomes less of a worry when buying from someone you know and/or is a respected name in the industry. If you don’t already know us on a personal level please use these pages to learn more about who we are and how we do business.
We are always glad to provide you with references before making a purchase. We regularly work with many respected names in the reptile industry and are glad to put you in touch with them so you can hear what they have to say. Give us a call or send an email if you would like a list of references before making a purchase.
How to Learn More About Us
One of the best ways you can learn about us is to use the many different reptile forums on the Internet. If you don’t know us you can ask the Internet community about us. By asking everybody in the community you will get an unbiased opinion on how we have done in our past dealings. We recommend the following Internet forums:
- Ball-pythons.net Forums (also referred to as bp.net) – An active community of herp enthusiasts who are eager to talk about anything ball python related. I like this site and the community quite a bit.
- Bush-League Breeder’s Club (BLBC) – The BLBC is a forum for both casual and hard-core herpers. If you want straight, unfiltered talk on anything about the reptile business, the BLBC is a good place to go.
- Reptile Forums UK – Ball python enthusiasts over in the UK (and around the world).
- Faunaclassifieds Board of Inquiry (BOI) – The BOI is a place for members of the reptile community to come and learn about the interactions others people have had with people when buying/selling reptiles. If you search for “Colin Weaver” you should find several posts from people who have purchased ball pythons from us.
- Want to read all the fine print when you decide to buy a ball python or other reptile? Click here for our terms & conditions of a sale.
- What kind of payment does ECRB accept? Click here for our payment options.
- ECRB does offer limited payment plans. Please read about our payment plan option here.
- Want to know a little more about where we came from and what we’re about? Click here to learn more about East Coast Reptile Breeders.
- Why should you consider buying from ECRB? We’ll tell you. Click here to see why we think we’re worthy of being one of your suppliers of investment quality ball pythons.
- Need to contact us? Click here for a list of all the ways you can get in touch with ECRB.