Tag: spinner blast
Anything Ghost just does it for me. Take any morph out there and add ghost to it: Boom! Better! Bada-bing Bada-boom! I’m always amazed to see what the ghost gene does to a morph. I absolutely love Ghost Mojaves (I can’t get enough of them). Ghost Black Pastels, a morph that you might think would be not too different from a normal ghost, are actually exceptional looking animals. Easily a favorite in my book. I’m so anxious to produce a ghost super black pastel that I can hardly stand waiting for the eggs. I’ll be a wreck on day 53 of that clutch. I haven’t seen a ghost clown yet and I both yearn for and fear the day I do. It’s going to wreck my bank account. I’m not close to producing them on my own this year or next year so I’ll have to drop some quan in the lap of someone parting with a male. Clown anything is a winner in my book.
One of my favorite ghost morphs right now is the cleverly named Humble Bee (aka the Ghost Bumble Bee, aka Ghost Pastel Spider). I guess we could also be calling this guy a Pastel Honey Bee. But I think I like Humble Bee best. It pleases me. Not sure who named it but they did a good job. One of the things I like so much about ghosts is watching the way they change colors throughout their lives. Every phase they go through is cool to see.
I suppose it’s possible that in a few years I may look back at the Humble Bee and wonder why I was so excited about them. Today I can’t see how that’s going to happen, though. They’re stunning. But with Ghost Spinner Blasts and Ghost Killer Blasts so close to being produced (may have been produced already, I’m not 100% sure) I can only dream of how the Humble Bee may pale in comparison. But then again, maybe not. I still don’t get tired of looking at my Honey Bees. I’d like to build an army of Honey Bee females. Aw heck, who am I kidding? I want to build an army of ball pythons.
Availability by Morph, Age, Size & Gender
- Pastel 100% Het Genetic Stripe – Proven Breeder – 1500g+ Male $300
- Ghost Super Pastel Lesser – Proven Breeder – 1270g+ Male $2,000
- Ghost Lesser Black Pewter – Proven Breeder – 1200g+ Male $2,250
- Champagne Pinstripe (Champin) – Proven Breeder – 1360g+ Male $1,500
- Mojave Spider 100% Het Ghost – Proven Breeder – 1080g+ Male $550
- Ghost Bumble Bee (Humble Bee) – Proven Breeder – 1480g+ Male $950
- Bumble Bee 100% Het Ghost – Proven Breeder – 1460g+ Male $550
- Black Pastel Spider 100% Het Ghost – Proven Breeder – 1240g+ Male $550
- Ghost Black Pastel – Proven Breeder – 1330g+ Male $500
- Ghost Mojave – Proven Breeder – 1600g+ Male $500