Tag: snakes as pets
I recently read my daughter a bedtime story (for the 987th time) which centered on a young dragon taken in by Princess Aurora (of Sleeping Beauty fame). Starting with her husband, Prince Phillip, and continuing with each encounter with the story’s other characters Aurora is met with storybook disdain for her new pet. The universal reason: dragons are dangerous. The dragon, in an effort to fit in, tries to emulate other animals who do not suffer the same unearned contempt. But dragons are what dragons are and each attempt to be something he is not leads to moments of chaos involving, as you might guess, fire. It’s not until the end of the story that the dragon comes to terms with what he is and finds a place in the life of the story.
None of the characters in the story offered anecdotal evidence as to why dragons are dangerous; they just knew them to be so.
Availability by Morph, Age, Size & Gender
- Pastel 100% Het Genetic Stripe – Proven Breeder – 1500g+ Male $300
- Ghost Super Pastel Lesser – Proven Breeder – 1270g+ Male $2,000
- Ghost Lesser Black Pewter – Proven Breeder – 1200g+ Male $2,250
- Champagne Pinstripe (Champin) – Proven Breeder – 1360g+ Male $1,500
- Mojave Spider 100% Het Ghost – Proven Breeder – 1080g+ Male $550
- Ghost Bumble Bee (Humble Bee) – Proven Breeder – 1480g+ Male $950
- Bumble Bee 100% Het Ghost – Proven Breeder – 1460g+ Male $550
- Black Pastel Spider 100% Het Ghost – Proven Breeder – 1240g+ Male $550
- Ghost Black Pastel – Proven Breeder – 1330g+ Male $500
- Ghost Mojave – Proven Breeder – 1600g+ Male $500